FOOD PANTRY VOLUNTEERS
We are excited to be partnering with Common Heart for our food pantry. We need people to volunteer on Mondays both in Marshville and at BHPC.
We have different jobs that you can do once you get to the pantry...1 Greeter, 2-3 application assistance, 1 Announcer, 4-6 car loaders, and 1 prayers/send off person. Numbers are not exact but we will have a job for everyone! Marshville volunteers will be sorting and packing produce, breads, and desserts. Heavy lifting will be done with a forklift in Marshville.
Here are our needs every Monday:
• 5 people in Marshville (6022 Marshville Blvd, Marshville NC 28103) from 3 pm-5:30 pm every Monday to help pack up the bags of food that will be loaded onto the truck for distribution.
• 8-10 people to work at Benton Heights (2701 Concord Hwy, Monroe, NC 28110) from 6:00 pm-8:30 pm every Monday for distribution.
- Use the link below to sign up to volunteer.
- Go to the link (https://commonheart.org/volunteer/).
- Click Register for an Event.
- Enter your email address and first name to start creating a volunteer profile
- Fill in all required fields.
- Read and sign the terms and conditions.
- Click "Create Volunteer Profile."
- After successful submission of the form is complete, you will receive a confirmation email containing a temporary password that you will use to sign-in for the first time.
- Upon signing in you will be asked to create a new password.
- Once signed in you will have access to all open available volunteer opportunities. Once we set the first date/time for the Benton Heights Pantry you will be able to sign up each week to volunteer at the pantry.
- Bookmark the login link to have easy access!
If you have any questions about logging in, please feel free to call Common Heart at 704-218-9060.
Thank you for being a part of this local ministry!
Click on the button below to fill out the NEW Common Heart volunteer form and sign up for the weeks you can help.
WEST VIRGINIA MISSION TRIP
Several times a year, we travel to Gary, WV to deliver clothes and supplies. We also lend a helping hand to the local community in Gary through various construction and clean-up projects of all skill levels.
Our Next Trip:
Memorial Day Weekend
Sign-up details will be shared soon.
For more information, please email Pastor Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org.